Kids Club Senior Secondary School Is Now Also Accredited With NIOS India(National Institute of Open Schooling) ; For Secondary & Senior Secondary Level for Science, Commerce & Arts Humanities(Boys & Girls both) In English & Hindi Medium. Congratulations to all students for achieving 100% result in 10th Std CBSE Exam 2017 Admission open for the session 2019-2020 from Play-Group to class 12th(Science and Commerce) .Due to increasing demand by parents,Kids Club School provides its students hostel facility from the session 2003-04. The hostel has the initial capacity of lodging 50 students on a sharing basis of 3 students per room, with attached toilet and bathing area. In future accomodation capacity will be increased to 150 students.
1. To stress on the all-round development of every child and to build confidence and self-equipped individuals.
2. To ensure academic excellence with result-oriented intensive coaching by specialized professional staff.
3. To imbibe such values among the students that will help them to cross all hurdles and barriers in life.
4. To inculcate in the students an enhanced aesthetic sensibility to improve the quality of life.
5. To develop the students’ individual thinking abilities, to distinguish between right and wrong and to take unerring decisions with vast futuristic vision in the face of a challenging environment.
6. To nurture the development of students with voluntary parental participation in pertinent school activities.
7. To foster an atmosphere where all students feel they are valued members of the community.