100% result in class- X | Highest 97% Scored by Rishika Jain in class 12th, Session- 2018-19 Admission open for the session 2020-2021 from Play-Group to class 12th (Science, Commerce and Arts & Humanities) Now Also Accredited With NIOS India (National Institute of Open Schooling); For Secondary & Senior Secondary Level for Science, Commerce and Arts & Humanities (Boys & Girls both) In English & Hindi Medium. Congratulations to all students for achieving 100% result in class 10th & 12th Std CBSE Exam 2018Due to increasing demand by parents,Kids Club School provides its students hostel facility from the session 2003-04. The hostel has the initial capacity of lodging 50 students on a sharing basis of 3 students per room, with attached toilet and bathing area. In future accomodation capacity will be increased to 150 students.
1. TEACH STUDENTS TO CRITICALLY ANALYSE SITUATIONS
2. SHOW THE IMPORTANCE OF TAKING AN ACCOUNT OF VARIOUS PERSPECTIVES TO AN ARGUMENT
3. KEEP STUDENTS EXPOSED TO THEIR CULTURE AND TEACH THEM THE IMPORTANCE OF RESPECTING OTHER CULTURES
4. GROOM THEIR PERSONALITY FROM THE MINUTEST DETAILS INCLUDING SOMETHING AS SMALL AS CULINARY SKILLS AND TABLE MANNERS
5. SHOW RESPECT AND TEACH THE IMPORTANCE OF RESPECTING EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IN THEIR SOCIETY